跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Happier

Song Lyric

Title : Happier

Singer :Edware Sheeran

Album : ÷

Release Date :  2017




Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms
Only a month we've been apart
You look happier
Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh
I saw that both your smiles were twice as wide as ours
Yeah, you look happier, you do
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody love you like I do
Promise that I will not take it personal, baby
If you're moving on with someone new
'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too
And until then I'll smile to hide the truth
But I know I was happier with you
Sat on the corner of the room
Everything's reminding me of you
Nursing an empty bottle and telling myself you're happier
Aren't you?
Ain't nobody hurt you like I hurt you
But ain't nobody need you like I do
I know that there's others that deserve you
But my darling, I am still in love with you
But I guess you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'd feel it too
I could try to smile to hide the truth
I know I was happier with you
Baby, you look happier, you do
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
But if breaks your heart like lovers do

Just know that I'll be waiting here for you

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-原型模式

python 設計模式 原型模式 import copy  class Prototype:     def __init__(self):        self.obj = {}     def Registor(self, key,new_obj):        self.obj[key] = new_obj     def UnRegistor(self, key):        del self.obj[key]    def DeepClone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.deepcopy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone     def Clone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.copy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone  class a:     def __init__(self):        self.name = ['a1','a2']  class b:     def __init__(self):        self.name = 'b'...