跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Million Reasons

Song Lyric

Title : Million Reasons

Singer :Lady Gaga

Album : Joanne

Release Date :  2016


You're giving me a million reasons to let you go
You're giving me a million reasons to quit the show
You're givin' me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
If I had a highway, I would run for the hills
If you could find a dry way, I'd forever be still
But you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay
Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare
It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware
'Cause you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
And if you say something that you might even mean
It's hard to even fathom which parts I should believe
'Cause you're giving me a million reasons
Give me a million reasons
Givin' me a million reasons
About a million reasons
I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one to stay
Baby I'm bleedin', bleedin'
Stay
Can't you give me what I'm needin', needin'
Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith
But baby, I just need one good one
Good one, good one, good one, good one, good one
When I bow down to pray
I try to make the worst seem better
Lord, show me the way
To cut through all his worn out leather
I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away
But baby, I just need one good one, good one
Tell me that you'll be the good one, good one
Baby, I just need one good one to stay

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-迭代器模式

python 設計模式 迭代器模式 class Item:    def __init__(self, name, price):       self.name = name        self.price = price     def __str__(self):        return "{}: $ {}".format(self.name, self.price)  class MenuIterator:     def __init__(self, items):        self.indx = 0        self.items = items     def has_next(self):        return False if self.indx >= len(self.items) else True      def next(self):        item = self.items[self.indx] self.indx += 1 return item      def remove(self):        return self.items.pop()  class Menu:      def __init__(self):         self.items = []      def add(self, item):         self.items.app...