跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Sugar

Song Lyric

Title : Sugar

Singer :Maroon 5

Album : V

Release Date :  2015



I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down
I need your loving, loving, I need it now
When I'm without you
I'm something weak
You got me begging
Begging, I'm on my knees
I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
My broken pieces
You pick them up
Don't leave me hanging, hanging
Come give me some
When I'm without ya
I'm so insecure
You are the one thing
The one thing, I'm living for
I don't wanna be needing your love
I just wanna be deep in your love
And it's killing me when you're away
Ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are
I just wanna be there where you are
And I gotta get one little taste
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar (your sugar)
Yes, please (yes, please)
Won't you come and put it down on me
Yeah
I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Don't let nobody touch it
Unless that somebody's me
I gotta be a man
There ain't no other way
'Cause girl you're hotter than southern California Bay
I don't wanna play no games
I don't gotta be afraid
Don't give all that shy shit
No make up on, that's my
Sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me (down on me)
Oh, right here (right here),
'Cause I need (I need)
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar (sugar)
Yes, please (yes, please)
Won't you come and put it down on me
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me
I'm right here, 'cause I need
Little love and little sympathy
Yeah you show me good loving
Make it alright
Need a little sweetness in my life
Your sugar
Yes, please
Won't you come and put it down on me

(Down on me, down on me)

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-原型模式

python 設計模式 原型模式 import copy  class Prototype:     def __init__(self):        self.obj = {}     def Registor(self, key,new_obj):        self.obj[key] = new_obj     def UnRegistor(self, key):        del self.obj[key]    def DeepClone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.deepcopy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone     def Clone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.copy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone  class a:     def __init__(self):        self.name = ['a1','a2']  class b:     def __init__(self):        self.name = 'b'...