跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Royals

Song Lyric

Title : Royals

Singer :Lorde

Album : Pure Heroine

Release Date :  2013



I've never seen a diamond in the flesh
I cut my teeth on wedding rings in the movies
And I'm not proud of my address, in the torn up town
No post code envy
But every song's like gold teeth, Grey Goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Bloodstains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair
And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B
And baby I'll rule (I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule)
Let me live that fantasy
My friends and I we've cracked the code
We count our dollars on the train to the party
And everyone who knows us knows that we're fine with this
We didn't come from money
But every song's like gold teeth, Grey Goose, trippin' in the bathroom
Bloodstains, ball gowns, trashin' the hotel room
We don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreams
But everybody's like Cristal, Maybach, diamonds on your timepiece
Jet planes, islands, tigers on a gold leash
We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair
And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B
And baby I'll rule (I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule)
Let me live that fantasy
We're bigger than we ever dreamed, and I'm in love with being queen
(Ooh ooh oh)
Life is great without a care
We aren't caught up in your love affair
And we'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
That kind of lux just ain't for us
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your ruler, you can call me Queen B
And baby I'll rule (I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule)
Let me live that fantasy



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-迭代器模式

python 設計模式 迭代器模式 class Item:    def __init__(self, name, price):       self.name = name        self.price = price     def __str__(self):        return "{}: $ {}".format(self.name, self.price)  class MenuIterator:     def __init__(self, items):        self.indx = 0        self.items = items     def has_next(self):        return False if self.indx >= len(self.items) else True      def next(self):        item = self.items[self.indx] self.indx += 1 return item      def remove(self):        return self.items.pop()  class Menu:      def __init__(self):         self.items = []      def add(self, item):         self.items.app...