跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-No tears left to cry

Song Lyric

Title : No tears left to cry

Singer :Ariana Grande

Album : Sweetener

Release Date :  2018




Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in like all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)
I'm pickin' it up (yeah), pickin' it up (yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up
Ain't got no tears in my body
I ran out, but boy, I like it, I like it, I like it
Don't matter how, what, where, who tries it
We're out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Pickin' it up, pickin' it up
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up (oh, yeah)
Yeah, we turnin' it up
They point out the colors in you, I see 'em too
And, boy, I like 'em, I like 'em, I like 'em
We're way too fly to partake in all this hate
We out here vibin', we vibin', we vibin'
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now, can't stop, so shut your mouth
Shut your mouth, and if you don't know
Then now you know it, babe
Know it, babe, yeah
Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (so don't cry)
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Comin' out, even when it's rainin' down
Can't stop now 
Shut your mouth
Ain't got no tears left to cry
Oh yeah, oh yeah
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (cry)
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Pickin' it up (yeah), pickin' it up (yeah)
Lovin', I'm livin', so we turnin' up
Yeah, we turnin' it up



留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-原型模式

python 設計模式 原型模式 import copy  class Prototype:     def __init__(self):        self.obj = {}     def Registor(self, key,new_obj):        self.obj[key] = new_obj     def UnRegistor(self, key):        del self.obj[key]    def DeepClone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.deepcopy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone     def Clone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.copy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone  class a:     def __init__(self):        self.name = ['a1','a2']  class b:     def __init__(self):        self.name = 'b'...