跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Lights

Song Lyric

Title : Lights

Singer :Ellie Goulding

Album : Bright Lights

Release Date :  2011



I had a way then losing it all on my own

I had a heart then but the queen has been overthrown
And I'm not sleeping now the dark is too hard to beat
And I'm not keeping up the strength I need to push me
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine them when I'm alone
Noises, I play within my head

Touch my own skin and hope they'll still be there
And I think back to when my brother and my sister slept
In and on my place the only time I feel safe
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine them when I'm alone
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone

You shine it when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone
'Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home

Calling, calling, calling home
You show the lights that stop me turn to stone
You shine them when I'm alone
Home, home

[Light, lights, lights, lightsLight, lights, lights, lights]
Home, home

[Light, lights, lights, lightsLight, lights, lights, lights]
Home, home

[Light, lights, lights, lightsLight, lights, lights, lights]
Home, home

[Light, lights, lights, lightsLight, lights, lights, lights]

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-原型模式

python 設計模式 原型模式 import copy  class Prototype:     def __init__(self):        self.obj = {}     def Registor(self, key,new_obj):        self.obj[key] = new_obj     def UnRegistor(self, key):        del self.obj[key]    def DeepClone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.deepcopy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone     def Clone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.copy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone  class a:     def __init__(self):        self.name = ['a1','a2']  class b:     def __init__(self):        self.name = 'b'...