跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Shape of you

Song Lyric

Title : Shape of you

Singer : Ed Sheeran

Album : ÷ 

Release Date :  2017





The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go

Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow

Come over and start up a conversation with just me
And trust me I'll give it a chance now
Take my hand, stop, put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance, and now I'm singing like

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead
I may be crazy, don't mind me

Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me

Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body
And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new

I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body

Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

One week in we let the story begin
We're going out on our first date

You and me are thrifty, so go all you can eat
Fill up your bag and I fill up a plate

We talk for hours and hours about the sweet and the sour
And how your family is doing okay

Leave and get in a taxi, then kiss in the backseat
Tell the driver make the radio play, and I'm singing like
 Girl, You know I want your love

Your love was handmade for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead

I may be crazy, don't mind me
Say, boy, let's not talk too much
Grab on my waist and put that body on me

Come on now, follow my lead
Come, come on now, follow my lead

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too
I'm in love with your body

And last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body
Oh—I—oh—I—oh—I—oh—I
I'm in love with your body

Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on

I'm in love with the shape of you
We push and pull like a magnet do
Although my heart is falling too

I'm in love with your body
Last night you were in my room
And now my bedsheets smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body
Come on, be my baby, come on
Come on, be my baby, come on
I'm in love with your body

Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with the shape of you

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-迭代器模式

python 設計模式 迭代器模式 class Item:    def __init__(self, name, price):       self.name = name        self.price = price     def __str__(self):        return "{}: $ {}".format(self.name, self.price)  class MenuIterator:     def __init__(self, items):        self.indx = 0        self.items = items     def has_next(self):        return False if self.indx >= len(self.items) else True      def next(self):        item = self.items[self.indx] self.indx += 1 return item      def remove(self):        return self.items.pop()  class Menu:      def __init__(self):         self.items = []      def add(self, item):         self.items.app...