跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Cool kids

Song Lyric

Title :  Cool Kids

Singer :EchoSmith

Album :Talking Dream

Release Date :  2013



She sees them walking in a straight line,

That's not really her style
And they all got the same heartbeat
But hers is falling behind
Nothing in this world could
Ever bring them down
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background
And she says
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids
He sees them talking with a big smile

But they haven't got a clue
Yeah, they're living the good life
Can't see what he is going through
They're driving fast cars
But they don't know where they're going
In the fast lane, living life without knowing
And he says
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids they seem to get it
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids
And they said

I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids
I wish that I could be like the cool kids

'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
Like the cool kids
Like the cool kids

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-原型模式

python 設計模式 原型模式 import copy  class Prototype:     def __init__(self):        self.obj = {}     def Registor(self, key,new_obj):        self.obj[key] = new_obj     def UnRegistor(self, key):        del self.obj[key]    def DeepClone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.deepcopy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone     def Clone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.copy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone  class a:     def __init__(self):        self.name = ['a1','a2']  class b:     def __init__(self):        self.name = 'b'...