跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Rocket Man

Song Lyric

Title :  Rocket Man

Singer :Elton John

Album :Honky Château

Release Date :  1972


She packed my bags last night pre-flight
Zero hour nine AM
And I'm gonna be high as a kite by then
I miss the earth so much I miss my wife
It's lonely out in space
On such a timeless flight
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone
Mars ain't the kind of place to raise your kids
In fact it's cold as hell
And there's no one there to raise them if you did
And all this science I don't understand
It's just my job five days a week
A rocket man, a rocket man
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
And I think it's gonna be a long long time
And I think it's gonna be a long long time

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

Python-條件敘述

Python 條件敘述概念說明 參考 程式語言概念-條件敘述 條件敘述可用於對於程式某些變數的狀態進行判斷,並在該狀態執行特定工作,此種做有法助於程式結構化。 基本語法: Python的範例條件敘述如下: n = 3 if n < 0:    print('n<0') elif n == 0:    print('n==0') elif n == 2:    print('n==2') else:    print('Other') 在條件敘述加上變數單元中的比較運算,如果有兩個以上的條件可以加上邏輯運算。 if a > 0 and b > 0:    print('a>b而且b>0') 程式碼說明 n 定義變數 if    如果,後面加條件 elif  其他條件,後面加條件 else 其他,後面不加條件 在條件式結尾必續加上:,下一行必須縮排,再加上要在該條件下,要執行的動作  投影片-slideshare:Python_條件敘述  影片-youtube:Python_條件敘述  程式碼-Github:條件敘述 下一單元: Python- 迴圈