跳到主要內容


語言學習-English-Your Song

Song Lyric

Title : Your Song

Singer :Elton John

Album : Elton John

Release Date :  1970


It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside

I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money, but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
If I was a sculptor, but, but then again, no

Or a woman who makes potions on a traveling show
I know it's not much, but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song, and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is, now you're in the world
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss

Well, a few of the verses, well, they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do

You see, I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean
It's yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen
And you can tell everybody this is your song

It may be quite simple, but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is, now you're in the world
I hope you don't mind

I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is, now you're in, you're in, you're in, you're in the world

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-原型模式

python 設計模式 原型模式 import copy  class Prototype:     def __init__(self):        self.obj = {}     def Registor(self, key,new_obj):        self.obj[key] = new_obj     def UnRegistor(self, key):        del self.obj[key]    def DeepClone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.deepcopy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone     def Clone(self, name, **attr):        obj_clone = copy.copy(self.obj.get(name))        obj_clone.__dict__.update(attr)        return obj_clone  class a:     def __init__(self):        self.name = ['a1','a2']  class b:     def __init__(self):        self.name = 'b'...