跳到主要內容


語言學習 - English-Perfect

English

Song Lyric

Title : Perfect

Singer : Ed Sheeran

Album : ÷ 

Release Date :  2017



I found a love for me


Darling just dive right in

And follow my lead

Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet 

I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was


I will not give you up this time

But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own

And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms


Bare foot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know


She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms


Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms


Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

I have faith in what I see

Now I know I have met an angel in person

And she looks perfect

I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Python-程式優化設計-module

class Objects, values and types CPython implementation detail:  For CPython,  The standard type hierarchy User-defined functions __doc__ The function’s documentation string, or  None  if unavailable; not inherited by subclasses Writable __name__ The function’s name Writable __qualname__ The function’s  qualified name New in version 3.3. Writable __module__ The name of the module the function was defined in, or  None  if unavailable. Writable __defaults__ A tuple containing default argument values for those arguments that have defaults, or  None  if no arguments have a default value Writable __code__ The code object representing the compiled function body. Writable __globals__ A reference to the dictionary that holds the function’s global variables — the global namespace of the module in which the function was defined. Read-only __dict__ The namespace supporting arbitrary function attributes. Writable __closure__ None ...

Python-資料庫-mysql-sqlalchemy

Python 資料庫 mysql-sqlalchemy 安裝 Linux、mac : pip3 install SQLAlchemy windows     :之後補充 第一部分 from sqlalchemy import create_engine from sqlalchemy.ext.declarative import declarative_base from sqlalchemy.orm import sessionmaker engine = create_engine('sqlite:///:memory', echo=False) Base = declarative_base() Session = sessionmaker(bind=engine) 第二部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from sqlalchemy import Column, Integer, String class User(Base): __tablename__ = 'users' id = Column(Integer, primary_key=True) name = Column(String) fullname = Column(String) password = Column(String) def __repr(self): return "<User(name={})>".format(self.name) 第三部分 from test_sqlalchemy import * from build_model import * Base.metadata.create_all(engine) user1 = User(name='user1', fullname='user1', password='user1') user2 = User(name='user2', fullname='user2...

python-設計模式-迭代器模式

python 設計模式 迭代器模式 class Item:    def __init__(self, name, price):       self.name = name        self.price = price     def __str__(self):        return "{}: $ {}".format(self.name, self.price)  class MenuIterator:     def __init__(self, items):        self.indx = 0        self.items = items     def has_next(self):        return False if self.indx >= len(self.items) else True      def next(self):        item = self.items[self.indx] self.indx += 1 return item      def remove(self):        return self.items.pop()  class Menu:      def __init__(self):         self.items = []      def add(self, item):         self.items.app...